Thursday, January 7, 2010

Initial Transaction - Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD)

I'm a strong believer in investing what you know, and one thing I know from going up in Buffalo, NY is that everyone loves Buffalo wings. So I decided to put my money where my mouth is (no pun intended) and invest in B Dubya 3's (i.e. BWLD). The new profit/loss info is below:

1/7/2009 -- Bought 100 BWLD @ 39.65
1/7/2009 -- Sold To Open 1 BWLD February $40 Call @ 2.06


The important purchase metrics are below for insight into possible profit and loss (these all include commissions):
Stock Purchase Cost: $3759.00
Commissions (Included In Cost): $6.75


Downside Coverage (from current price of $39.65): 5.2%

Potential Annualized Gain If Called At Expiration (2/20/2010): 47.91%

2 comments:

  1. I grew up in Buffalo too. Used to eat wings at the Anchor Bar where they were invented. I enjoy your blog and hope you'll pass on my website, http://www.safe-options-trading-income.com/, to your readership. Good trading!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael,

    Would be glad to add your site to my blog list, would be much obliged if you would do the same.

    Best,

    Jacob

    ReplyDelete